Thank you for choosing our cosmetic surgery practice for your care.
On your first visit, please plan to arrive 10 to 15 minutes prior to your appointment time so you can fill out any necessary paperwork. You can also contact us ahead of time and request that we mail or email new patient registration and health history forms to you in advance.
It’s a good idea to bring along a list of questions to your consultation, as well as any photos that help show the results you hope to see from your procedure. This helps encourage clear communication between you and your cosmetic surgeon so you can feel confident about what to expect.
Also on your first visit, please bring along:
- A list of all current medications you are taking.
- Name and phone number of your primary care physician.
- Payment and/or co-pay for your visit. We accept cash, check, credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express) or CareCredit® cosmetic surgery financing.
Most cosmetic surgery procedures are considered elective, and are not covered by insurance. However, others may be considered for reimbursement by your insurance provider. If this is the case, we also ask that patients bring the following insurance information:
- Your insurance card or contract ID and group number.
- Name of your insurance carrier and claims address.
- Phone number for your insurance carrier.
- Name, date of birth and social security number for the primary plan subscriber.
If you’re ready to see the difference that the right cosmetic surgery team can make in your appearance, please contact us today to get started.