Whether sun damage, lines and wrinkles, sagging skin or other skin conditions are affecting your ability to look and feel your best, there are numerous nonsurgical medical spa services that can restore a more youthful and revitalized appearance to your skin.
Contact us online or call one of our cosmetic centers, conveniently located in Noblesville, Indianapolis and Marion, to learn more about your options for medical spa treatments.
- Injectables: Injectables can treat a wide range of skin conditions, including fine lines and wrinkles, sagging skin, double chin and loss of facial volume.
- Chemical Peels: When lines, wrinkles, sun damage or uneven pigmentation is a concern, chemical peels can restore a more radiant, reinvigorated look by removing the outer layer of dead skin cells to reveal the fresh, smooth layer underneath.
- Laser Treatments: Whether for hair removal, skin resurfacing or tattoo removal, laser treatments can effectively address many different skin care concerns.
- Lip Augmentation: Through a nonsurgical, minimally invasive medical spa procedure, lip injections can gently plump and reshape your lips.
- Lunchtime Facial Rejuvenation: If you’d like to restore a youthful glow to your face with no downtime, lunchtime facial rejuvenation procedures can be an excellent option.
- Silhouette InstaLift™: Loss of facial volume, jowls and sagging skin can all contribute to an aged appearance. Silhouette InstaLift™ offers a nonsurgical option to men and women looking for some of the benefits of a facelift without the downtime.
- Microdermabrasion: Using tiny crystals, microdermabrasion sweeps away the dead skin cells from the surface of your face, leaving you with a smooth, even complexion.
- Non Surgical Body Contouring: Many men and women desire sleeker, more well-defined facial or body contours without surgery. Nonsurgical body contouring can sculpt away persistent pockets of fat for better tone and definition.
- Skin Care: With professional skin care products, permanent makeup and eyelash enhancement, men and women can achieve healthy, beautiful skin without a surgical procedure.
- Vein Treatment: The appearance of varicose and spider veins is a common cosmetic concern that can be treated using a variety of nonsurgical approaches.
To find out more about the cosmetic, reconstructive and nonsurgical medical spa services offered at Hamilton Surgical Arts, contact us online or call one of our three Indiana offices to schedule your consultation.
For further information
317-773-6677 Or Email