There are a variety of facial cosmetic procedures, both surgical and non-surgical, that can enhance your natural features while still allowing you to look like yourself. When asymmetry, scarring, lines and wrinkles or other aesthetic concerns prevent you from looking and feeling your absolute best, you may want to consider face surgery options that address your face, chin and neck.
Contact us online or call one of our cosmetic centers, conveniently located in Noblesville, Indianapolis and Marion, to learn more about your options for facial plastic surgery.
- Facelift: A facelift is a surgical procedure that can remove lines, wrinkles and sagging skin in your face and chin while also tightening existing skin, for a younger, more refreshed appearance.
- Silhouette InstaLift™: For men and women who want to address signs of facial aging and skin laxity but aren’t ready for a facelift, Silhouette InstaLift™ is a nonsurgical facial rejuvenation procedure that offers immediate results with minimal downtime.
- Facial Liposuction: Fat can gather in the face or chin and impact your appearance. When excess facial fat doesn’t respond to diet and exercise, facial liposuction can eliminate the fat for a leaner, more youthful look.
- Facial Scar Treatment: Facial scars can interfere with your quality of life or self-confidence. There are a number of treatment options to reduce or even remove scars on the face.
- Brow Lift: The forehead is often one of the first areas where men and women notice signs of aging. Brow lift surgery can correct lines and wrinkles in your forehead and around your eyes, resulting a more alert, youthful appearance.
- Chin & Cheek Implants: Loss of facial volume can occur as a result of weight loss or aging, making the face appear tired, drawn or aged. Chin and cheek implants can offer a permanent solution, restoring fullness and smoothness to your face.
- Eyelid Surgery: Whether for medical or cosmetic reasons, eyelid surgery, also known as blepharoplasty, lifts and tightens sagging eyelids, brightening your look for a reenergized appearance.
- Ear Surgery: Due to a number of causes, misshapen or torn earlobes can negatively affect your appearance and self-image. Ear surgery is a relatively quick procedure that can correct these issues.
- Neck Lift: A neck lift can address sagging skin, excess fat, neck bands and other aesthetic concerns in the chin and neck areas.
- Permanent Lip Implants: Lip implants can offer a permanent solution to thinness, asymmetry or other concerns related to the size or shape of your lips.
To find out more about the cosmetic, reconstructive and nonsurgical treatments offered at Hamilton Surgical Arts, contact us online or call one of our three Indiana offices to schedule your consultation.
For further information
317-773-6677 Or Email