If you want a younger, more refreshed look without the downtime of cosmetic surgery, lunchtime facial rejuvenation can be a great option to combat sun damage and reduce wrinkles and fine lines caused by aging. With quick procedure times and zero recovery time, you can be back at your desk and enjoying the results of your lunchtime facial rejuvenation before the day is done.
Contact us online or call one of our cosmetic centers, conveniently located in Noblesville, Indianapolis and Marion, to learn more about your options for facial renewal. Our team of surgeons has helped thousands of men and women throughout the state of Indiana feel confident in their appearance through lunchtime facial rejuvenation.
About Lunchtime Facial Rejuvenation
As you age, your once radiant skin may undergo a transformation, developing wrinkles, age spots, discoloration and lines. The skin on your face may start to look worn and tired, adding years to your appearance. Lunchtime facial rejuvenation can restore a healthy glow, lighten or completely fade age spots, soften wrinkles and fine lines and improve sagging skin. Your facial rejuvenation can also be customized to fit your concerns and goals.
At your consultation, your cosmetic surgeon will discuss the options for lunchtime facial rejuvenation, how you may benefit from each procedure, which procedure or combination may be right for you and what results you can expect.
Your Lunchtime Facial Rejuvenation Procedure
Your personalized lunchtime facial rejuvenation procedure may include these options:
- BOTOX® injections to relax the upper facial muscles that cause dynamic wrinkles. By temporarily relaxing these muscles, BOTOX® can help reduce the appearance of crow’s feet, furrows in your forehead and frown lines. After a BOTOX® treatment, your skin should retain a smooth, unwrinkled appearance as your muscles contract.
- A light chemical peel to improve your complexion by smoothing rough or wrinkled skin and removing discolored spots. Your skin is gently exfoliated using a mixture of chemicals to remove the outer layer and stimulate the growth of new skin underneath.
- Microdermabrasion can be performed in as little as 20 minutes and reveal softer skin that looks and feels younger. Microdermabrasion can also be an effective treatment for age spots, acne scars, stretch marks, fine wrinkles or flaking skin. Like a chemical peel, microdermabrasion gently exfoliates the outer layer of skin.
- Non-ablative laser skin resurfacing improves the appearance of your skin by stimulating the production of collagen, which works to fill wrinkles in your face. Some people notice an improvement after a single treatment, although others may schedule a series of laser skin resurfacing treatments for optimal results.
- Photo rejuvenation, which is also called a photo facial, uses intense pulsed light technology to treat age spots, uneven pigmentation, wrinkles and broken capillaries.
- Dermal fillers can rejuvenate your face in several ways. An injectable filler can help minimize wrinkles and scars and can also be used to volumize to your lips and cheeks for a plumper and more youthful look.
- The Silhouette InstaLift™ offers a nonsurgical alternative to facelifts for dramatic rejuvenation results with minimal downtime.
Your Recovery & Results
One of the benefits of lunchtime facial rejuvenation procedures is that you should have a minimal to nonexistent recovery period and can resume your usual activities right after the procedure. You may experience some swelling or redness at the treatment site or across your face but the redness can be covered with makeup. Depending on the procedures you select, your results may be evident immediately or may improve with time as your skin produces new cells and collagen.
Schedule Your Consultation
To take the first step toward looking and feeling your best with the help of lunchtime facial rejuvenation, contact us online or call one of our cosmetic centers in Noblesville, Indianapolis or Marion.
For further information
317-773-6677 Or Email